Software Project Manager
Smartape, is a vibrant and fun-loving team of 12 people, who thrive on designing and developing solutions to challenging problems and building large-scale software products. With significant EU Funding and international projects under our belt, we are looking for the right candidate to help us achieve our next goals.
To be successful in this role, you will have to be an adaptive, strategic and process-oriented individual, who is skilled at leading teams into deploying complex technology applications.
- Overall responsibility throughout the project lifecycle including requirements definition, business analysis, design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Manage all project tasks including deliverables, schedules, and resources, to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within time and budget constraints
- Build and manage client relationships
- Mentor staff with a hands-on approach and foster a learning and growth environment
- Actively transform business requirements into creative business solutions using existing products and new ideas that demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management and customers informed of the project status
- BA degree, or equivalent work experience in similar position
- Good understanding of software development/project management philosophies Agile and Scrum
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary
- Proven experience managing several major projects involving diverse operations and technology groups
- Proven ability to negotiate and influence business decisions and directions
- Experience with Jira is a plus
- PMP Certification is desired, but not required
Please send us your CV at email@example.com
Smartape is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex or age.
We trust in continuous learning. This is deeply embedded in our culture here at Smartape. We believe that there is always room to learn, grow and become better versions of ourselves, as long as we push and expand our boundaries. We encourage you to send your CV even if you feel you do not check all the boxes. We see potential in people first, so as long as you have the drive and passion, we will help cultivate your skills and make you feel right at home.