Customer Support Representative
Smartape, is a vibrant and fun-loving team of 12 people, who thrive on designing and developing solutions to challenging problems and building large-scale software products. With significant EU Funding and international projects under our belt, we are looking for the right candidate to help us achieve our next goals.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to provide excellent first line software support to our customers and project support to our software project managers.
- Manage support activities, acting as a liaison between customers and Smartape in order to provide efficient, prompt, courteous and exceptional services
- Complete the full range of support-oriented duties assisting our customers and our team members
- Enquiry handling in person, online and via the telephone focusing upon conversion of enquiries
- Review, analyse and improve current support operations and objectives
- Ensure all support standards and procedures are met
- Communicate support to other departments by handling support tickets
- Professionally and accurately handle customer requests including technical and non-technical inquiries
- Follow up with customers and internal departments to confirm that issues have been resolved in a timely manner that is satisfactory to the customers Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience under the same or similar position
- Fluent proficiency in writing and speaking English
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service with a passion for the software industry
- Excellent organisation skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Experience in hotel operations and support, with strong problem-solving capabilities will be considered as a benefit
Please send us your CV at email@example.com
Smartape is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex or age.
We trust in continuous learning. This is deeply embedded in our culture here at Smartape. We believe that there is always room to learn, grow and become better versions of ourselves, as long as we push and expand our boundaries. We encourage you to send your CV even if you feel you do not check all the boxes. We see potential in people first, so as long as you have the drive and passion, we will help cultivate your skills and make you feel right at home.